The policy on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by our company is based on Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection with regard to the processing of personal data.
You can browse most pages of this website without having to provide personal information. In the „Contact us” page, in order to provide you with the requested information, such data is required.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we use any personal information that you provide to us through our website.
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
We collect the following personal information that you choose to provide us on our website in the contact form.
We may also collect personal information that you give us during your communication with us regarding our services.
We use your data for:
- According with cookies usage
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To communicate with you when you enter the contact form
We collect your data during your communication with us regarding our services, through contact form.
We employ third party companies and individuals (Service Providers) improve our website.
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access to your data
- The right to restrict the use of your data
- The right to the erasure of your data
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to obtain information about the personal data we have collected from you
You may submit your requests to exercise your right under the GDPR by contacting with us.