Solutions for all fields of application in the waste wood segment
The efficient and economical processing of waste wood requires the units to be adapted to a wide variety of challenges. High quality and throughput at low operating costs are required to fully exploit the potential of wood as a resource.
Waste wood is mainly used both energetically (combustion in biomass power plants) and materially (wood-based panel industry). Furthermore, other uses such as composting or as a mulch base are also possible.
Waste wood is a valuable resource, the processing of which is becoming increasingly important.
Examples of waste wood:
- Plywood from a separate collection
- Industrial wood waste
- Waste from wood processing such as furniture industry, floor / panel manufacture
- Wooden packaging such as pallets, boxes, cable drums
- Construction and demolition wood such as solid wood, chipboard, formwork wood
- Doors, windows, construction timber, railway sleepers
- Depending on the quality level, waste wood is used energetically (combustion in biomass power plants) or materially (wood-based panel industry).
The process at a glance
- Mobile modular and stationary applications for every requirement;
- Technical innovation and reliable function;
- High output quality;
- Lowest cost per ton.