Your one stop resource for liquid safety solutions!
Whether we are talking about the car industry, the cooking oil industry, the tires manufacturers, the car services, the paint manufacturers or about the office spaces, large supermarkets and warehouses, we all have a great responsibility in terms of the environment and the legacy we leave for the future.
UNI-RECYCLING, exclusive distributor of NPS Spill Control in Romania, offers a complete line of strategic products that can be applied in different industries, from minor contamination to major pollution.
In addition to a wide range of intervention and prevention products, UNI-RECYCLING provides dedicated solutions for the control and management of accidental spills, from preparing a prevention plan to collecting the used product.
SPILLS HAPPEN. BE PREPARED.
Both oil products and uncontrolled spilled chemicals have significant effects on the environment and can have enormous costs for both the pollutant and, more importantly, for the population’s health. Our mission is to protect people, businesses and the environment from spills and leaks
Small spills planned measurements for prevention, protection and fast intervention
FOR DISASTERS AND CATASTROPHIES PREVENTION!
SO WHY NOT PREVENT IT OR AT LEAST BE PREPARED?
We have a long track record of fast and efficient interventions in accidental pollution cases. These can come from oil or chemical spillages (road accidents, pipe damage, etc.) either on land or on water. We focus on containment and rapid removal of the pollution causes. We aim to recover the contaminants from the water surface or soil using:
We can also supply you the very best spill control & environmental protection products available. With this comes a responsibility to help protect the wider environment and future generations.
We don’t limit our services only to supply you the solutions. We also help you to keep clean the environment also after your problems are over. After the products become waste, we can collect them in order to recycle them, according to the international legislation, as we manage with professionalism each project stage.
DID YOU KNOW?
INTERESTING OIL SPILL FACTS:
- In 1978 an oil spill near Portsall, France dumped 68 million gallons of oil into the water.
- In 1988 a storm caused the Odyssey oil tanker to lose more than 43 million gallons of oil into the ocean.
- In 2010 an oil rig exploded in the Gulf of Mexico, dumping 210 million gallons of oil over 87 days into the Gulf of Mexico. This is equivalent to 62,000 barrels of oil a day for 87 days straight.
- More than 8,000 animals had been killed by the 2010 oil spill within the first 6 months.
- People that worked on the 2010 oil spill clean-up have reported eye, nose, and throat problems, blood in the urine, seizures, vomiting, nausea, respiratory issues, skin problems, liver and kidney problems, nervous system damage, miscarriages, and other health problems.
- While cleaning up the 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, crews used approximately 1.4 million gallons of chemical dispersants that were supposed to break down the oil.