Substitutive fuel production
The biggest challenge in the production of alternative fuels (EBS) lies in the inhomogeneity of the waste streams to be treated.
The machines score here with a wide range of options for adapting to specific tasks – and with short changeover times and the highest throughputs ensure maximum efficiency, economy and flexibility in applications.
The materials that are processed with our systems mainly include:
- Bulky waste, residual waste from industry and trade
- Commercial waste similar to household waste, production-specific commercial waste, construction site waste, sorting residues etc.
Depending on the demands placed on the processing width and depth, different components are used to ensure pre-shredding and post-shredding as well as separation exactly according to the special requirements. In the end there is always an output in the desired material quality.
The Process at a glance
- Maximum availability of the individual components guarantees maximum availability of the entire system
- Maintenance-friendly machines increase productivity over the years
- Best shredding for optimal throughput at very economical costs
- High flexibility and economy in the context of mobile modular system concepts
- Extreme resistance to contaminants