Water has rapidly become a precious element
Uni-Recycling’s concern is to help protect water resources by applying innovative technologies in water & wastewater treatment. We are following the most exacting standards of water treatment to ensure safe and secure supply of water.
We offer the full spectrum of water solutions for different sectors namely:
• Industrial wastewater treatment
• Drinking water treatment
• Sewage (municipal wastewater) treatment
• Treatment of the sludge generated in wastewater treatment plants
We are covering every need from conventional processes to tailor-made systems:
FEASIBILITY STUDY -> DESIGN -> PRODUCTION -> DELIVERY -> INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING -> OPERATION & MAINTENANCE
For the industrial sector, we offer wastewater & emulsion treatment services using fixed or mobile equipment, proprietary recipes and adequate reagents developed from lab to pilot scale before fabrication to ensure highest effluent quality possible, together with:
- Know-how – new technologies, reduced water losses, focus on ecology;
- Effective management – reduced operating costs;
- Improved customer service.
At the same time, a diversity of chemical, physical and biological processes is used in line with requirements to ensure optimum ecological and economical solutions.
It’s everyone’s responsibility to conserve, protect and cherish our water. For drinking water sector, we are offering solutions for large & small populations.
Fresh water is an essential natural resource that we all depend upon. We are committed to responsible water use and preservation to meet today’s global economic and environmental needs without compromising the opportunity for future generations to meet theirs. We have built our company and reputation on innovative, ecologically sound and efficient water treatment that improves water quality and makes life better for all.
- Resolving drinking water issues for small populations;
- Plug and play installations;
- Minimum foot print;
- Using ground or surface waters;
- Compact and easy to transport plants.